The Customer Groups Manager extension expands standard customer groups functions with new capabilities. It allows assigning different currencies, stores, payment and shipping methods, products and product categories to different customer groups, as well as setting minimum order amount per group. Customer Group Manager Will Help You:
- Determine the store views that your customer group has access to.
- Configure a groups allowed Currencies.
- Configure a groups allowed Payment Methods.
- Configure a groups allowed Shipping Methods.
- Configure a groups allowed Categories
- Configure a groups allowed Products.
Now You Can Filter Settings Based on Customer Groups
Customer Group Manager is a filtering extension that let's you filter a number of store configurations based on the customers group. It allows assigning different currencies, stores, payment and shipping methods, products and product categories to different customer groups, as well as setting minimum order amount per group.
Customer Group Manager Will Help You:
1. Determine the store views that your customer groups have access to.
2. Configure a groups allowed Currencies.
3. Configure a groups allowed Payment Methods.
4. Configure a groups allowed Shipping Methods.
5. Configure a groups allowed Categories.
6. Configure a groups allowed Products.
The Customer Group Management allows you to show categories, products and promotions to specific segments of customers based on their customer group.
Redirect Customer Groups To Default Store Views
Magento® Multi-Website provides owners with the ability to setup additional departments within their website that run autonomously from the primary store. Customer Group Management provides the missing link that will allow you to redirect your customers to a designated store view based upon their group.
1. Once a user logs in they will be redirected to their store view.
2. Create Wholesaler stores that are locked until a wholesale user is approved.
3. Create private club stores that give VIP members access to special products and prices.
You now have the ability to set a default currency to a specific customer group and even specify alternative currencies that the customer may use during checkout. This works perfectly for payment gateways that provide limited currency options. By filtering currencies you also create a more enjoyable shopping experience for your customers, a definite way to increase your conversion rates.
- Set minimum order amounts.
- Assign Default currencies to Zones.
- Provide customers with limited currency alternatives.
- Show products in a customers native currency.
Filter Payment Methods
The Customer Groups Manager makes it possible to filter payment methods based upon a customer's group. Now you can offer Purchase Order payment methods to your wholesalers.
- Set default payment methods for different customer groups.
- Choose which alternative payment methods are available for each group.
- Set minimum order amounts per group
You have the option to set a default payment method for a customer group while offering alternative payment methods available to their group.
Filter Shipping Methods
We make it possible to filter the available carriers and carrier methods based upon a users customer group. This is the perfect marriage of capabilities needed for the Magento® Multi-Store functionality. Now you can show group specific carriers to those customers that require it.
1. Customers will be able to use the shipping and tax calculation tool provided in their cart and see their special shipping methods.
2. Customers will be able to see specific carriers and carrier methods when checking out.
Filter Product Categories
You will have the ability to restrict product categories within the same website or store to a specific customer group. This will allow you to make certain categories available to different customer types.
1. You will have the ability to restrict the available categories by any customer group that you need.
2. You can filter by primary category or any level of subcategory.
The Customer Group Manager makes it possible to assign specific products to your customer groups. Once the customer logs into your store and is redirected based upon your configurations, they will only see the products that you want them to see. This makes it very handy to prevent certain products from being sold to people they shouldn't be.
1. Our simple interface makes it easy to locate products and assign them to a customer group.
2. Assign products to groups within the customer group edit area or the product editing area.
|Created On||Apr 25, 2013|
|Last Updated||Jan 27, 2014|
|CE Compatibility||1.5, 1.5.1, 1.6, 1.6.1, 1.6.2, 1.7, 1.8, 1.8.1, 1.9, 1.9.1, 1.9.2, 1.9.3|
|EE Compatibility||1.10, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13, 1.13.1, 1.14, 1.14.1, 1.14.2, 1.14.3|
|Compatible Magento Versions||Magento CE, 1.5.x – 1.9.3.x
Magento EE, 1.10.x – 1.14.3.x
|Compatible Browsers||IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge|
|Compatible Extensions||Multi-Warehouse, No
Multi-Warehouse Plus ,No
Zones Manager ,No
Advanced Pricing ,No
Currency Pricing ,No
Zone Pricing ,No
Store View Pricing ,No
Currency Geo Filter ,No
Advanced Dataflow ,No
Shipping Table Rates ,No
|Features||Shipping, Payments, Customers|
|Backend Demo Url||http://m1-customer-group.mageplugins.net/admin|
|Backend Demo Username||demo|
|Backend Demo Password||Demo123|
|Frontend Demo Url||http://m1-customer-group.mageplugins.net/|
|Frontend Demo Username||N/A|
|Frontend Demo Password||N/A|